Sunday, March 11, 2012

NCAA Tournament 2012 - FINAL UPDATE

Here are the 68 teams I project in the field, with the 31 auto-bids bold (last four in marked *):

1) America East: Vermont
4) Atlantic Ten: St. Bonaventure, St Louis, Temple, Xavier
6) ACC: Florida State, North Carolina, Duke, Virginia, Miami (FL)*, NC State*
1) Atlantic Sun: Belmont
6) Big 12: Missouri, Kansas, Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas State, Texas
8) Big East: Louisville, Syracuse, Marquette, Georgetown, Cincinnati, Notre Dame, South Florida, West Virginia*
1) Big Sky: Montana
1) Big South: UNC-Asheville
6) Big Ten: Ohio State, Michigan State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana, Purdue
1) Big West: Long Beach State
2) Colonial: VCU, Drexel
1) Conference USA: Memphis
1) Horizon: Detroit
1) Ivy: Harvard
1) MAAC: Loyola Maryland
1) MAC: Ohio
1) MEAC: Norfolk State
2) Missouri Valley: Creighton, Wichita State
3) Mountain West: New Mexico, UNLV, San Diego State
1) Northeast: Long Island Brooklyn
1) Ohio Valley: Murray State
4) Pac 12: Colorado, California, Washington, Arizona
1) Patriot: Lehigh
4) SEC: Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Florida, Alabama
1) Southern: Davidson
1) Southland: Lamar
1) SWAC: Mississippi Valley State
1) Summit: South Dakota State
1) Sun Belt: Western Kentucky
3) West Coast: St. Mary’s, Gonzaga, BYU*
1) WAC: New Mexico State
                                                                                                                                                                                                               
First four out

  1. Iona
  2. UConn
  3. Oregon
  4. Middle Tennessee State

Team by Team variance vs. Lunardi @ espn.com
UConn: me OUT, him IN
Seton Hall: me OUT, him IN
Miami (FL): me IN, him OUT
NC State: he has now moved NC State IN, as I have had all along.
Northwestern: he has now moved Northwestern OUT, as I have had all along.
Mississippi State: he has now moved Mississippi State OUT, as I have had all along.
Colorado State: me OUT, him IN
Washington: me IN, him OUT
Arizona: me IN, him OUT
Southern Mississippi: me OUT, him IN

Drexel: me IN, him OUT
 
 
COPYRIGHT: THE SPORTSBOSS, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment